Handmade Cambridge Moroccan Area Rug 8 X 10
Give your space an added touch of delicacy with this baby blue rug from Safavieh's Cambridge Collection. This beautifully textured wool rug features a large-scale ivory trellis pattern that has graced artisan tile floors for centuries. Hand-tufted of superior wool pile and crafted to endure, this simple but striking rug contrasts plush and pile surfaces for rich dimension.
- Hand-tufted in India of 100-percent hand-spun premium wool
- 8 ft. X 10 ft.
- Neutral delicate colors will blend seamlessly with existing decor and add an air of softness to your living space
- Inspired by classic Moroccan rug motifs that date back millennia
- Durable cotton canvas backing"
- Pile height varies from .25 inches - 0.5 inches
- Light blue background with ivory-colored pattern
For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style.
Tip: We recommend the use of a to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the differences between monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We always try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect.