The holidays are upon us and it's starting to look a lot like Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, or whatever holiday you celebrate! It's a wonderful holy time of year and there is a lot of love and giving going on. With that in mind, it's so nice to customize our gift giving to keep in mind what that special person cherishes most. Sometimes it's hard to buy original gifts. Here are some ideas for the garden and plant lovers on your list.
1. Succulents are really popular right now and for good reason. With juicy leaves, stems, or roots, succulents form a vast and diverse group of plants, offering easy-care choices for your home. Plus, they look stunning planted alone or as companions.
2. Vertical gardens are also hugely popular. Whether indoors or out, they add so much to your decor, and what's not to love?
3. Interesting plant pots. We don't often splurge on interesting, original pots for our plants. But they do make great gifts!
4. Vintage-inspired macrame plant hangers. Again, very trendy, and original too. Buy 2, 3 or 4 of them because they're super affordable and look great together.
5. Garden statues. Can be used indoors or outdoors for that special touch.
Whatever your needs, we have it! Check out our beautiful, sustainable, earth-friendly collection of goodies on www.delectablegardenshop.com. And our gift to you is SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FAST AND FREE!